DBTA is a buyer-led network for business travel professionals, both buyers and suppliers, with the mission to promote understanding, knowledge and skills required in corporate travel, meetings management and procurement.
DBTA’s aim is to enhance the recognition and general conditions of travel and meetings management through public discussion, advocacy and education.
Benefits of membership
- Comprehensive network of professionals where travel buyers and suppliers meet and learn from each other – both on national and international level.
- Deeper understanding of the dynamics of travel management service chains
- Databank: seminar materials, research and surveys to support development of travel management
- Increased recognition of travel management
- Membership is beneficial for all organizations wishing to improve cost-efficiency and quality of travel management regardless of turnover, or travel budget
- The number of Buyer members is approx. 40
- Membership is beneficial for all service providers in travel and meetings management, who wish
to strengthen their understanding of managed travel and meetings process and to develop their service offering accordingly
- 75 partner members including TMC’s, airline companies, hotels & venues, payment solutions, etc.
DBTA keeps up to date with international development by active participation in GBTA Europe, the European network of business travel associations. DBTA also work close together with our colleagues in Sweden (SBTA), Norway (NBTA) and Finland (FBTA).
Meetings and Activities
The DBTA hosts an annual conference (usually in January) and 6 half day meetings. Members are also invited to the Nordic Business Travel Meeting to be held alternately in the 4 Nordic countries and to GBTA Europe’s annual conference. Buyer members are also invited to network meetings.
Speakers from across the industry are invited to speak and to host panel discussions and debates on significant travel management topics and trends.
Newsletters from the DBTA are sent every month, with information, updates and upcoming conferences and meetings. DBTA is also a regular contributor of articles to the travel press.
DBTA Board 2015
Chairman: Line Hein, Travel Manager, Tryg
Mette Bank, Global Travel Manager, LEGO
Marianne Thomsen, Travel Manager, MAN Diesel
Susanne Holst, Travel Manager, SOS International
Anne M. Christiansen, NC Advisory A/S (substitute)
Anja Mihoubi, Sales and Contract Manager, Ezector Solutions
Jeppe Mühlhausen, Director, Hotel Alexandra
Helle Jakobsen, Business Account Manager, Air France/KLM (substitute)
For further information, please contact:
Anne Mette Berg, General Manager
Danish Business Travel Association / DBTA
DK – 1411 Copenhagen K
Tel. +45 4017 2520